Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well - come 2009!!!!











It is already mid March 2009....and I am finally getting around to blog again!

Obviously, there has been lots of 'goings -on' since my last entry. It would blow the size of this blogspot to catch up with all the internal and external happenings in my life!
Well, our New Year arrived with a bang (yes, Fireworks!), rain , loud music, 1000's of happy people, and myself sliding and rolling down a muddy hill in the dark ( Thank God, I didn't have much of an audience!), because I was trying to help my daughter finding her phone. She found the phone, but lost me in the process! But that's another story!

Yes, we have been to a music/art festival! It's called Woodford (no, not Woodstock, although the mud was there!) Folk Festival and it happens every (New)year about an hour's drive north of Brisbane, Australia. Lots of 'folks' ( ca. 100 000), but, gratefully, not so much folk music. Lots of great Aussie bands, performers and artists. Fantasticly healthy food & coffee, and I even made to the daily yoga and dance classes, which was an experience/challenge, because I certainly wasn't the only one there! But you kind of get used to find sweaty arms, legs & other('s) body parts in your face!

Falling asleep with your tent neighbours' snoring (and other bodily noises) wasn't the romantic camping experience in the bush either (not to mention pitching a borrowed tent!)

But the human body is an amazing creature, I only heard the cicadas, bats and owls after the second night......
I've worked in the Visual Arts area as a store supervisor. It was a great experience, meeting new and old friends, other artists and trying out some new skills in the workshops!

So, after this great experience at the beginning of this year, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!
I have planned and visualised a few major changes in all parts of my life, so join me on a journey into the known UNKNOWN!

One plan is to start again with some Yoga Teacher Training...and to finish it this time.

So, see you soon, I am off to a class!

www.woodfordfolkfestival.com


No comments: