Thursday, March 26, 2009

House - Warming! Bring your own mail!







I had the idea to paint our mail box for quite a while, but time & unsuitable weather kept me from starting this little project! I am glad that I eventually got around to it! ...And so are all the children, adults ...and postmen who pass my house daily! We live just right next to my daughter's school, and one of the main access gates! So, it's easy to imagine how busy it can sometimes get in the mornings and afternoons. I decided to brighten up every tired student's, stressed parent's, overworked teacher's and bored postman's day by adding some fun and colour to their daily routines. Not to mention, adding more flair to the already friendly and stylish neighbourhood in our small street!

Well, I am happy to report that we are observing an enormous increase in smiles, laughter, conversations and very positive feedback from the regular, and visiting passers -by!

It makes our day!






No comments: